domingo, 3 de novembro de 2013

Atividade de Língua Inglesa 6º ano


Leia a carta a seguir e responda às questões:

Barbacena
                    June15, 19...

Dear Emily,

My name is Linda Miranda. I’ thirteen. I am your pen pal from Brazil.
 I live in Barbacena.
I am a student. I go to school in the morning. I get up at six thirty every Day. Then I wash my face and have breakfast. I take the bus to school at seven trirty.
I like my school because I have many friends there. My best friend is Jane. She’s in my class.
I have lunch at twelve thirty. In the aftenoon, I study. Then I help my mother. In the evening, I usually have dinner and watch TV.
Sometimes I go to the club with my friends. I like tennis very much. On weekends, I go to Jane’s house. We talk, play cards, and swim. Jane’s pool is fantastic.
Well, this is my daily routine.
Writte soon.
                            Your friend,
                                 Linda
Vocabulary:live: mora/ go: vai/ every day: todos os dias/ wash: lavar/ face: rosto/ breakfast: café da manhã/ because: porque/ many: muitos/ best friend: melhor amigo(a)/ class: turma/ lunch: almoço/ dinner: jantar/ watch: assistir/ whit: com/ weekends: finais de semana

1-      What is Linda’s last name? _______________________________________________________________
2-      How old is Linda?_______________________________________________________________

3-      Responda:

a3-      Em que momento do dia Linda estuda? _________________________________________________
b4- Qual é a melhor amiga de Linda? _______________________________________________________
c5- O que linda costuma fazer a noite?______________________________________________________
d6-   Nesta carta que Linda escreveu para Emily, ela fala sobre o que?_______________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

ATENÇÃO: Esta atividade deverá ser entregue na aula de Inglês do dia 13 de novembro, quarta-feira.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário